Star Wars Imperial Assault: Shadow War: 4 New Ally and Villain Expansion Packs
March 4, 2016 - 11:06pm
Powerful new figures join the Rebel Alliance, the Galactic Empire, and the Mercenaries of the galaxy with these Ally Packs and Villain Packs! Each expansion offers detailed, sculpted plastic figures to replace the tokens included in The Bespin Gambit, and they also expand your games with new Agenda cards, Deployment cards, Command cards, and missions for campaigns and skirmishes.Fantasy Flight Games announces four new mini-expansion packs for Star Wars: Imperial Assault, with each listed below and some highlights as to their featured abilities:
- Lando Calrissian Ally Pack
- Charismatic Scoundrel. No matter where you employ the help of Lando Calrissian, his resourceful nature and cheerful disregard for the rules are certainly useful assets to your heroes. Tough Luck card: after your opponent rerolls a die, they remove that die instead.
- ISB Infiltrators Villain Pack
- Imperial Security Bureau agents. Hidden condition: reduces enemy accuracy and gains surges to deal more damage and increase accuracy. Coordinated Raid ability: allows another figure in the group to interrupt and perform an attack.
- Agent Blaise Villain Pack
- Methodical warrior and an expert interrogator. Under Surveillance card: allows you to record a hero’s favored attack methods and unleash your knowledge when the heroes least suspect it.
- Bossk Villain Pack
- Deadly Trandoshan bounty hunter. Wild Attack card: when you declare an attack, immediately add one red die to your attack pool.