New September Releases From Impressions
September 15, 2015 - 11:56am
This upcoming games will be ready to ship to distributors in mid September, 2015.
Darkly Through the LabyrinthDarkly Through the Labyrinth is a role-playing game where players assume the roles of FBI agents assigned to this special taskforce. They investigate doomsday cults, fringe religious groups, and ritualistic crimes. Darkly Through the Labyrinth is a horror game, but the monsters are human. The evils perpetrated upon society are entirely manmade; there is no supernatural agency at work. The enemy is one of us.
RunecastRunecast is a cooperative board game for 2-6 players, ages 10 and up that can take 30 to 90 minutes. In Runecast, you become a Viking warrior, attempting to defeat Loki and his evil machinations in order to postpone Ragnarok for a little while longer. The Gods have chosen you because of your experience and abilities. Can you defend Midgard?
Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar: Masks of LankhmarMasks of Lankhmar is the inaugural adventure written for Goodman Games’ new DCC Lankhmar line of supplements produced with the approval of the Estate of Fritz Leiber. This 1st level adventure is specially designed to start a DCC Lankhmar game set in the City of Sevenscore Thousand Smokes and provides the judge with the perfect means to assemble the players and kick of the campaign. That is, assuming they survive, of course!
Fifth Edition Fantasy #3: The Pillars of PelagiaThis is a level 3 adventure module. Along the windswept sea coast are several natural stone columns, sacred to the Sea Goddess Pelagia. One of these pillars is the tower of a reclusive wizard, a devout follower of Pelagia. But the wizard has gone missing, and the locals suspect foul play. Surely a powerful wizard must have many enemies! A band of fledgling heroes is tasked with entering one of the Pillars of Pelagia to contend with all manner of magical defenses, while uncovering cryptic clues to the wizard’s disappearance planted by an unknown benefactor.
Fifth Edition Fantasy #4: War-LockThis is a level 5 adventure module. Devilish sorcery and ancient steel merge in the form of a reborn menace rising in the wild hills on civilization’s verge. As the badlands burn with wildfire, an arcane warlord gathers his monstrous troops under his tattered banner. He is rumored to be immortal, and it will take tremendous bravery, immense cunning, and more than a little luck for stalwart adventurers to end his campaign of malice.
Peloponnes BoxThe Peloponnes Box contains all previously published Peloponnes Expansions in one box along with the brand new "Victoria" Expansion. The Expansion Box adds up to 3 more players, that you can play Peloponnes with 8 players maximum. The new Victoria Expansion allows each player to purchase one additional tile during the game.
Good Cop Bad Cop: Bombers & TraitorsThe world of Good Cop Bad Cop expands with new roles, equipment, and victory conditions. Opposing teams must momentarily put their differences aside as they work together to defeat the traitors and avoid shooting the bombers!
Gum-sized Card Games from Pack O Game
- Hue - Players have just a few turns to connect sections of colors together in this fast playing, tile-laying, strategy game. In the end, the winner is the player who secretly chose the card with the most valuable three colors.
- TKO - Fight for the TKO Belt as you maneuver around the ring in this clever boxing game. You'll need more than brute strength to get inside your opponent's head. Choose from 8 different fighters and keep it clean out there!
- Gem - Players are gem collectors in this tense auction game of asset leverage and wit. The player who is most effective with their money and cunning in their collecting, will amass the most prestigious and valuable jewel collection.
- Fly - Get swattin' in this exciting set collecting, dexterity game. Players drop the fly swatter card onto the picnic table to swat flies. The player that swats the most flies with like colors and symbols is the winner.
- Taj - You are an ancient rug collector vying to display your collection in the Taj Mahal. Vote on proposals to influence which rugs display in the Taj and gain presitge for rugs containing your secret color scheme.
- Lie - Be the best liar in this bluffing game of cunning speculation. If you get caught overbidding, you lose a card; but when you're caught telling the truth, your challenger pays! The winner the last remaining player in the game.
- Shh - Players cooperate as a single team to spell words, one letter at a time, in order to rid their hands of cards and earn a perfect score. The catch? Silent play proves to be challenging when player hands are secret.
- Bus - Players are bus drivers choosing the fastest route to pick up and drop off busy passengers. You'll need to manage speed, changing routes and demanding bus riders to earn the most points and win the game.