More Information on Legendary Encounters: Predators
April 6, 2015 - 9:00am
Some additional information has been released on the newest Legendary Encounter set, Predators. Legendary Encounters: Predators will take you through both the rural and urban settings of the first two movies. You will see familiar scenes from the movies like the predator trophy room and a mud covered Arnie as well as characters like Dutch, Blaine, Mac and Dillon. Players can choose to either play as the military trying to track down and kill the predator before he kills you, or you can also play as the predators, going on a hunt to get the most glory. Then, the best part of all, this set can be mixed with the other Legendary Encounters sets so that you can stage your very own Aliens vs. Predator scenario and see if it comes out better than the movie. The Predators set will come with 600-700 cards and is slated to launch at GenCon 2015. The following was released, officially, from Upper Deck: CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS: (All content listed is an average based on the entire production run)
- Legendary Encounters is back with an all new “Predator” core set!
- Two games in one!
- Play as the Predator hunting down humans as well as recruiting the ultimate military unit to track down and destroy the Predator.
- Players must work both with other players to defeat the Predator who is determined to track down its human prey.
- Each Core Set comes with over 600 playable cards featuring all original art!
- The game will feature some of Predator and Predator 2’s greatest protagonists, including Dutch, Blaine, Mac and Dillon, as they go head to head with the Ultimate hunter.
- Also included will be a game mat to help to organize the play field.
- 600 total Original art Card set
- Full Color Game mat
- Full Color Rule Book
- Card inserts for easy organization