ZNA by Funforge Coming Soon to Kickstarter
December 8, 2014 - 12:22am
Funforge (publisher of games such as Tokaido, Quantum, and Samurai Spirit) has announced that its newest game, ZNA, will be coming to Kickstarter on December 17, 2014. Designed by Florian Desforges, ZNA is a cooperative game set in post-apocalyptic Boston in 2025, where the city has been infected by a fog leaving destruction in it’s path. According the website, the game boasts the following:
For more information on ZNA, including pictures of the miniatures and modular boards, visit Funforge news.
- An epic campaign composed of 12 individual scenarios, playable with modular boards.
- A smooth learning curve to make it as easy as possible to get into the game.
- Several difficulty levels and game modes so it can be played again and again.
- The ability to create your own scenarios, thanks to the 40 board tiles.
- A plethora of first-class material:
- 40 illustrated and reversible board tiles
- 80 very detailed, high-quality figurines (from 35 to 80mm)
- hundreds of objects, events, objective cards, etc.
- The use of an innovative technology in the gameplay, to be unveiled during the Kickstarter campaign!