"Banner Year for Paizo at GenCon 2014"
August 27, 2014 - 10:17am
Paizo reports that they have had a great GenCon 2014. Paizo released four Pathfinder universe products: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Skull & Shackles, Iron Gods (a 6 month campaign), and the Pathfinder RPG events at GenCon. In addition, Paizo won ten prestigious ENnie Awards, including:
- Best Publisher
- Best Art, Interior—Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Gods
- Best Art, Cover—Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Mythic Adventures
- Best Cartography—Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Wrath of the Righteous Poster Map Folio
- Best Free Product—Pathfinder Module: We Be Goblins, Too!
- Best Miniatures Product—Pathfinder Battles: Wrath of the Righteous (Gold & Silver)
- Best Monster, Adversary—Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 4
- Best RPG-Related Product—Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Base Set
- Best Supplement—Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Campaign