A New Steampunk Game on Kickstarter
April 4, 2014 - 11:52pm
Jeff Gracia, at Greenbrier Games, has a new, exciting, steam punk game available to Kickstart now. Here's the details:
Set in a steampunk universe, Heavy Steam is a game about piloting a giant mechanical humanoid war machine of doom. As a pilot you use the steam titan’s resources to strategically complete scenario objectives. More often than not it’s to defeat your opponent, but you’ve never shied away from a fight, have you?
- In Heavy Steam you play the role of a pilot controlling your steam titian’s systems from the command center inside its head.
- Fully customize your steam titan: choose a robot, recruit your pilot, then customize with weapons of your choice.
- Plan ahead if you want to power your legs, weapons or other systems.
- The battle board is abstracted with easy to master combat.
- Event cards, terrain cards and other cards keep the game fresh and new every time you play.
- Number of Players: 2 - 4 ( Supports more players with multiple copies and upcoming expansions.)
- Time Required: 60 min
- Recommended ages: 12+
Greenbrier Games Website: www.greenbriergames.com
Heavy Steam Art and Press Information: http://press.greenbriergames.com/sheet.php?p=project_heavy_steam