November 1, 2018 - 11:26pm
Avalon Hill has announced
the launch of the newest board game in the Axis & Allies series – Axis & Allies & Zombies
. Introducing zombies adds a fun, modern twist into the iconic World War II strategy game.
"It is 1941, and the world is at war. The Axis war machine is crushing everything in its path, while the Allies are rallying together to mount a heroic stand. And then zombies show up."
Axis & Allies & Zombies includes an introductory scenario to provide new players with an easy-to-setup prelude, as well as quick-start rules for more experienced players to jump right in. The game also includes an expansion for the Axis & Allies 1942 board game.
• 1 Game Board
• 1 Battle Board
• 5 National Setup Charts (one for each power)
• 70 National Control Markers
• 12 Custom 6-sided Combat Dice
• 6 Custom 6-sided Zombie Dice
• 50 Plastic Unit Stacking Counters
• 210 Plastic Miniatures (including 30 all-new zombie figures)
• 60 Cards
• Paper Money
• Rulebook (including quick start rules)
• Introductory Scenario
• Also includes an 80-card expansion deck for the Axis & Allies 1942 board game!
Axis & Allies & Zombies is designed by Wizards of the Coasts’ award-winning designers and developers - Mike Mearls, Scott Van Essen, Ryan Miller and Mons Johnson. The game is for 2-5 players, ages 12+ and it plays in 60-180 minutes. Axis & Allies & Zombies is available now.
Visit The Dice Tower for coverage of the Axis & Allies Series.