Gamewright Announces 10 New Games Coming in 2020
For those who do not know, the New York Toy Fair is scheduled for this upcoming weekend and the beginning of the following week, February 22-25, 2020 at the Javits Center in Manhattan, New York. One of the exhibitors, Gamewright, has already announced 10 new games that it is planning to release over the course of 2020. According to their press release, the games are as follows:
- Dungeon Drop -a randomly generated dungeon each game, get ready to collect treasure!; for 1-4 players, ages 8 and up, plays in 10-20 minutes
- Shifting Stones - a game of shifting strategy, artwork by Kwanchai Moriya.
- Metro X – a transit themed "flip-and-write" game; for 1-6 players, ages 8 and up, plays in 20 minutes
- Hi-Lo Flip – a flipping-good numbers card game; for 2-6 playes, ages 8 and up, plays in 20 minutes
- Qwixx the Card Game - a card-based version of the best-selling Qwixx
- Dragonrealm – a visually stunning follow up game to the widly popular Dragonwood; 2-4 players, ages 10 and up, plays in 20-30 minutes
- Abandon All Artichokes – a fun "deck-wrecker" game that comes in an artichoke shaped tin.
- Marshmallow Test– a trick-taking game designed by Reiner Knizia, inspired by the Stanford psychology experiment.
- Splurt! - a new Port-a-Party game where shouting out the best answer wins.
- Hit List - also a fast and fun Port-a-Party game featuring a who's who of a given category.
If any of these family style games appeal to you, be sure and check out the Gamewright website here. If you are interested in attending the Toy Fair, you may want to take a gander at its website here.