Blue Orange Games Celebrates 20 Years in 2020 with 20 New Games!
Blue Orange Games has announced that, in honor of its 20th anniversary, they will be publishing 20 new games in 2020. All of the games are designed to respect the company's history of "creating high quality games that are easy to learn, fun to play, and enjoyable for everyone." Sixteen of the new games will be on display at the Toy Fair in New York City that takes place February 22-25, 2020 at the Javits Center.
The new games that Blue Orange Games is publishing in 2020 include the following:
- Fish Club - for 2 players, ages 5 and Up;
- Snip Snap - for 2-6 players, ages 7 & Up;
- Starlink - for 3-6 players, ages 8 & Up;
- Slam Cup - for 2-4 players, ages 6 & Up;
- Droll - for 2-6 players, ages 7 & Up;
- Cupcake Academy - for 2-4 players, ages 8 & Up;
- Cross Clues - for 2-6 players, ages 7 & Up;
- Talent Show - for 2-10 players, ages 7 & Up;
- Rip Off - for 2-6 players, ages 8 & Up;
- Piece of Pie - for 2-4 players, ages 8 & Up
- + 10 more!!
For further details about the 2020 games that Blue Orange Games is publishing, be sure and check out Blue Orange Games' blog post here. Blue Orange Games will have Booth #103 at the Toy Fair. For information about the New York Toy Fair, please visit their website.