Target is quickly seeing the benefit of offering better and more varied games on their shelves, and by benefit I mean they are making good money on them. So in order to stay ahead of the game they are continuing their method of getting boat loads of exclusive games that will only appear on their shelves. So this past weekend saw the addition of over 50 of those games ranging from 90’s themed games, party games, and rustic editions of classic games where they made games like Risk completely out of wood. Some of the titles you will see now include:
- Exploding Kittens Party Edition, an exclusive expansion pack to the mega-popular Exploding Kittens
- Sunken Sailor, a Pictionary-type game from Finland with a distinctive Scandinavian design and a wooden box
- Pling Pong, a Kickstarter game similar to beer pong in that you are bouncing balls into cups, but with no alcohol involved and is much more colorful
- Deer Lord, a party game where players are challenged to do crazy things without being called out on them.
- Coding games from Think Fun: On the Brink, Rover Control, and Robot Repair
And this is just a small selection of the games. You can read more about these additions on the Forbes website, or just browse the game aisle of your local Target today.