Impressions Game Distribution Services has announced their latest product update for the month of March. They also have offered information about their upcoming Free RPG Day 2015, which is now open for retailer sign-ups by following this FREE RPG DAY 2015 link.
The following items are a sample of the many new items that are new and will be ready to ship to distributors on Tuesday, March10, 2015:
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #35A Mini: Halls of the Minotaur
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #67 Mini: Sailors on the Starless Sea
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #79 Mini: Frozen in Time
- Spielbox Magazine, Issue #7, 2014, English Ed.
- Monkeys Need Love Too (Boxed Card Game)
- Death in the Treklant (C&C Adventure)
- Towers of Adventure (C&C Adv.)
- Night of Spirits (C&C Adv.)
- Fantastic Adventure (C&C Adv.)
- March of the Ants (Boxed Board Game)
- Fudge Dice (20 dice, Black, Blue, Ivory, Red, White) RESTOCK
- Seven Card Slugfest (Boxed Card Game) RESTOCK
More information on the above releases, as well as recent new releases and solicitation updates, are available for perusal here.
Just last week, Will Wheaton, host of the popular Internet program Tabletop, took a few moments with Jason Guerrasio of Esquire magazine to discuss his “top five tabletop games of all time.”
Wheaton eventually settled on five games that were hot for him at the present moment:
The Resistance: Avalon
Legendary: A Marvel Deck-Building Game
Lords of Waterdeep
In this article, Wheaton briefly discusses each of these games, outlining their basic concepts as well as what he likes about each. However, he made no attempt to rank these in any significant order:
“I can’t rank these and I’ll tell you why,” positioning himself in his chair like he’s discussing a pressing bureaucratic issue. “When I sit down to play a game like Love Letter, I’m expecting a different experience than when I sit down to play Lords of Lockleep [Waterdeep]. And when I play Cards Against Humanity I want a different experience than when I play Apples to Apples. We play different games for different reasons.”
To read the full article, visit the article at this link: Will Wheaton: 5 Board Games You Should Be Playing.
Over at PlayByMail.Net, Issue #7 of Suspense and Decision was released last month.
The link above takes you to the forums and this is the direct link to the war-game magazine.