Several new titles are hitting shores in the first half of 2017, including both new games and new expansions:
- Pandasaurus Games is releasing Wasteland Express Delivery Service to let players make the most of a post-apocalyptic wasteland economy by delivering food, water, and guns in customized trucks represented by detailed and unique miniatures. The game comes from the minds of Jon Gilmour, co-designer of Dead of Winter, and Matt Riddle and Ben Pinchback, who are responsible for Fleet, and features comic-book-style art by Riccardo Burchielli. The primary campaign progresses over 10 games, but random scenarios can also be generated for one-shot playthroughs. The game plays 2-5 and is set to hit the market on May 15, 2017.
- Looney Labs announces the release of a new version of Fluxx, this time with a science flair. Chemistry Fluxx, for 2-6 players, involves playing atom and periodic element cards to match a certain goal, a common mechanic among the Fluxx series of games. The game is set to release May 25, 2017. More information can be found on the publisher’s website by clicking here.
- Stonemaier Games will be releasing the Moor Visitors expansion to its popular title, Viticulture, this time with contributions by Uwe Rosenberg. The expansion will add 40 visitor cards to any version of Viticulture, a promoter card, and a harvest machine card. It is scheduled for release in February 2017.
Finally, lots of goodies are coming for Millennium Blades! Level 99 Games introduces the first full-size expansion including over 400 cards, Set Rotation. The expansion riffs off pop culture icons with 12 new card sets, and adds six new starter decks based on card type, four new characters, nine new promo sets, and four new decks for co-op mode! Level 99 is also releasing five mini-expansions consisting of new cards for the game:
- Millennium Blades: Crossover lives up to its name by including 54 new cards that feature characters from other games by Level 99. Metagame within metagame! Set to release in April 2017.
- Millennium Blades: Sponsors twists the metagame even further by including 54 new cards with characters from other tabletop publishers and favorite games, such as Mage Wars and Neuroshima Hex! Releases May 2017.
- Millennium Blades: Futures follows Crossover and Sponsors by introducing 54 new cards featuring future Level 99 characters on them, able to be used in the base game. Releases June 2017.
- Millennium Blades: Final Bosses contributes four Master-Level card sets and accessory cards, to be released in June 2017.
- Millennium Blades: Fusion adds two new characters: Raritti, a master of card fusion, and Shafille, a CCG archaeologist. Set to be available in May 2017.