Everything Epic Games has just announced the first expansion for their 2018 dice driven adventure board game, Big Trouble in Little China, by designers Christopher Batarlis, Boris Polonsky, and Jim Samartino. BTiLC: The Game brought the world of old Jack Burton and friends to life, as players rolled dice to work on their Chi and abilities, trying to build up enough Audacity to find and defeat the evil Lo Pan. The Legacy of Lo Pan continues the adventure, telling the story of what happened after the classic 1986 movie. This expansion increases the player count to 6, previously only available with the Deluxe Edition of the game, as well as adding a new story campaign. The 40 page mission book tells the story of Jack Burton’s travels through time, using the Tardisian Hourglass, an ancient artifact kindly supplied by Egg. Not only that, but the new expansion comes with the famed Six Demon (Dice) Bag. Look for The Legacy of Lo Pan in stores in March 2019, and for more information, check out Everything Epic Games‘ webpage here.
Everything Epic Games is returning to Kickstarter to bring you the 2nd printing of their recently released thematic cooperative game Secrets of the Lost Tomb, as well as Fate’s Fortune, the newest expansion for the game.
Secrets of the Lost Tomb is a Cooperative, story-driven tile placement game, that plays in about 60 minutes, for 1-6 adventurers who have embarked upon a perilous expedition to uncover the ancient secrets of the Tomb. Each game is built around a different scenario with its own unique boss monster, such as the Pharaoh with the Blue Eyes, the Immortal Rhaz Azul or the Elder Forces of Hera’Thulhu. Over the course of the game, you and your fellow expedition members will explore ancient sites around the world, from the crypts of the Mayans to the ruins of Greece and the beautiful temples of the Orient; fight monstrous beasts; gather powerful relics and above all prepare yourselves to ward off the inevitable awakening of the Primordial Evil.
The Fate’s Fortune expansion introduces the eponymous Fate cards which will send each character on their own secret quest that will allow them to level up during the game (and will also unleash new furies from within the tomb). Using these secret Fate cards, players can also now choose to include the possibility of a Traitor in the game, rather than playing purely cooperatively. The expansion will also add new characters, new scenarios and new monsters to this already jam-packed game.
So dust off your fedora and discover the full campaign here!
Well, we forgot to mention this when the Kickstarter campaign began but better late than never. Additionally, we can report that the campaign has not only funded, but blown away the goal and with over a week still remaining!
Secrets of the Lost Tomb: The Elite Missions is an expansion to Secrets of the Lost Tomb, a cooperative exploration game published by Everything Epic and designed by Christopher Batarlis. The KS campaign not only will fund the Elite Missions expansion, but also help fund artwork for the next expansion coming called Traitors of the Lost Tomb.
So, what is Secrets of the Lost Tomb? Well, “Secrets of the Lost Tomb is a cooperative game of thrilling action-adventure and exploration. 1-6 Players assume the roles of heroic Adventurers, members of a secret order, working together to investigate forgotten mysteries, survive dangerous creatures and traps, all the while, shielding humanity from the supernatural powers of The Tomb: a primeval vault brimming with incomprehensible powers perpetually struggling to be set free!”
The expansion will contain the following:
- Vesper’s Quest – A grave robber is trying to steal the key to the Lost City of Atlantis!
- Evermourning the Cursed – An Unintentional Vampire and a lost love with immortal revenge.
- The Excavation – Searching for Artifacts has never been more dangerous!
- Military Incursion – US Soldiers have invaded the Tomb and are getting in your way!
- Biohazard – The Tomb is filling with a deadly gas!
- The Ticking Tomb-Bomb – A Maniac has planted Bombs throughout the Tomb and is trying to destroy it while you’re inside!
- Soul Lock – You kill creatures but they just keep coming back!
- Soul Extortion – The Soul Monger wants souls… and he wants them NOW!
- The Hunted – The Tomb’s most Dangerous Game!
- The Cartographer – Making a map seemed easy… until the Tomb…
- The Gauntlet – The Test of a Knight from Arthurian Legend!
- The Gorgon’s Head Comet – The Three-Tailed Comet has a mind of its own!
- 10 Soldier Cards (Use in Military Incursion) – Soldiers used to move through the Tomb!
- 6 Bio-Suit Cards (Use in Biohazard) – Special Unique cards used to prevent the gas from killing you!
To get in on the fun and pledge, you can visit the Kickstarter campaign here.