After 42 hours of nonstop board gaming through 63 different games, Mensa has announced their Mensa Select winners for 2016. They are:
- New York 1901, Blue Orange Games
- Circular Reasoning, Breaking Games
- World’s Fair 1893, Renegade Game Studios
- Favor of the Pharaoh, Bezier Games, Inc.
- The Last Spike, Columbia Games
These are the second wins for Renegade Game Studios and Breaking Games who both secured wins last year with Lanterns and Letter Tycoon respectively. The win by Bezier is it’s third with previous wins being for Castles of Mad King Ludwig in 2015 and Suburbia in 2013. As for Columbia Games and Blue Orange games, these are their first wins for the Mensa Select award so hopefully this means good things for their futures. You can see the article about the winners here, and visit the Mensa Mind Games site to see all the previous year’s winners.