This past week Temple Gates Games has released the digital implementation of the popular card game, Race for the Galaxy. This means you will now be able to take the game with you wherever you go as well as letting you play solo, without a variant, against AI players. The layout and look of the game are excellent, with all the info you would need in a Race game right there are your fingertips. Plus some highly desirable features were announced at launch, including:
- 2 – 4 player with network multiplayer
- Asynchronous and real-time multiplayer modes
- Advanced neural network AI by Keldon Jones
- Five starting worlds and ninety settlement and development cards
- Free promo pack included: New Worlds with six starting planets
- Gathering Storm and Rebel Vs. Imperium expansions available immediately
This app will be great for new and veteran players of the game alike, allowing new players to learn the game (and all those icons), and the tough AI will challenge veteran players. So if $7 doesn’t seem like a stretch for this game, then head on over to the App Store for iPhones, and the Google Play store for android users.