30 minute MICROGAME of Galactic Conquest for 2-4 Players! Develop your empire and colonize planets to create the most powerful galaxy!!
Tiny Epic Galaxies is the next installment of the “Tiny Epic” game series by Scott Almes and published by Gamelyn Games, and received much attention in the convention circuit of 2014. According to the designer, the goal of this series is, quite simply, to create games that come in tiny packages but with epic-style gameplay. The third of this series (preceded by Tiny Epic Kingdoms and Tiny Epic Defenders), Tiny Epic Galaxies is a game in which players control their own galaxy and must manage their resources, expand their fleets, colonize planets, and exploit their enemies’ position using a clever dice-combo mechanism. The winner of the game is the player with the most power (victory points), with the end of the game triggered by the first player to earn 21 power.
The base copy of the game contains the following components:
- Rule Book
- 7 Custom Dice (black, screen printed)(14mm)
- 16 Wood Rocket Ships (4 in each color, laser cut)(10x20mm)
- 4 Circle Columns (1 in each color)(10x10mm)
- 4 Hex Columns (1 in each color)(10x10mm)
- 4 Cubes (1 in each color)(10x10mm)
- 5 Over-Sized Cards (1 control card, 4 player galaxies)
- 24 Poker-Sized Cards (12 energy planets, 12 culture planets)
The deluxe version of the game includes the Kickstarter-exclusive Satellites and Super Weapons mini-expansion, which includes:
- Everything in the Base Game AND…
- Mini Rule Book
- 12 Wood Satellites (3 for each player)(10x5mm)
- 3 Poker-Sized Cards (3 unique super weapons)
Tiny Epic Galaxies is for 2-4 players and plays in less than 30 minutes.
This Kickstarter has multiple pledge levels and stretch goals and has well-exceeded its initial funding goal of $15,000. It now sits at the current funding level of more than $91,000, with many of the stretch goals already unlocked.
To fund this Kickstarter project and get in on this exciting new game, visit the Kickstarter project page HERE.