CoolMiniOrNot has published an end of year review for 2015, which they have titled “Letter to our Stakeholders”.
You can read the full letter HERE
A brief summary of 2015:
- Acquired revenue of 17.2 million, almost 5 million more than 2014
- Successful kickstarters for Blood Rage, Zombicide: Black Plague and Arcadia Quest: Inferno
- Robert Villnave is the new GM of the USA branch of the company
- The Xenoshyft: Onslaught app won best board game port of the year
A look into the future:
- Recently finished successful kickstarters for Xenoshyft: Dreadmire and Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia
- Dark Age and Wrath of Kings, CMON’s minis based titles, are getting new starter sets
- Rights to publish Krosmaster Arena were acquired
- Rights to publish Sheriff of Nottingham were acquired
We’re also making smaller format games a major part of our strategy, with titles likeThe Grizzled, Play Me, Looterz, Dojo Kun, Unusual Suspects, Potion Explosion, Waka Tanka, Tada and more entering major distribution this year.