More than likely to coincide with the launch of their latest Zombicide Kickstarter, CMON has released a companion app for the Zombicide: Black Plague game. This app effectively removes the need for a survivor board and will track all the needed information about your character on your device. There are also other additional features that make this app special, such as:
• A virtual deck of equipment cards allows you to easily control your survivors’ inventory, switching cards around with a flick of the wrist and no fear of cards slipping around.
• You can also let the app control the Zombie spawning deck, for an even easier time!
• As you gain experience and new Danger Levels, your new Skill options are automatically displayed, and the app incorporates any pertinent new game effects.
• Having a hard time keeping track of your actions as you gain new free ones? With the Action Bar, you can tick off each specific action as you take it, so you always know what actions you have left.
• Roll virtual dice for any of your equipped weapons, automatically calculating successful hits according to any combat skills you may have (and with sound effects to boot!)
• Choose any of the Survivor characters, including the promos. Up to 24 Survivors can be managed on the same device.
• Network capabilities! Each player can use their own device if preferred, and the app will maintain the whole game-state gracefully!